If you’re looking for a go-to beauty product that is a known moisturizer and soft skin agent, look no further than Pure Shea Butter. Recently, I received a complimentary jar of Adovia Mineral Skin Care’s raw and unrefined shea butter for review. So, I decided to share a short list of little known shea butter uses:
1. Apply to lips as a moisturizing balm, lip plumper, or to prevent color bleed from lipstick. Your lips will feel smooth all day.
2. Use for skin moisturizing to prevent peeling and take care of dry problem areas like your elbows, knees, and feet. Also, great for itchy skin after a sunburn.
3. Tame hair frizz, finish sculpted hair styles, and deep condition your hair. You can even use it on your eyebrows for a sleek look or to boost volume when applied at the roots of your hair.
4. Fade those scars and pregnancy stretch marks by applying shea butter daily.
5. Add it to your nighttime routine to moisturize your face or as an anti-aging beauty secret.
6. Apply to cuticles for stronger, healthy looking nails and to give your freshly painted nails a fresh look.
7. Rub a generous amount into your chest as a decongestant and comfort when you have a cold.
8. It’s a natural mascara without all the mess. Use for definited eyelashes that stand out.
9. Brightens teeth for a healthy glow and look.
10. When usedas a concealer, it covers and smooths blemishes well before you apply your base makeup.
Other uses include relief from Psoriasis dryness, eczema, acne, and more!
Cleopatra’s Choice Pure Shea Butter is the #1 rated shea butter on the market. With so many uses for shea butter, you can’t go wrong with a 100% natural and organic product. It’s made with the finest nuts of the shea tree in Ghana with each nut being hand-selected. Containing Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and Vitamin F, this moisturizes doesn’t clog pores and is long lasting.
My jar of Pure Shea Butter came in Grade A Ivory, which is best for skin or hair due to the lack of color. Other options included yellow that could leave a visible layer of product when applied as a beauty or skin care product.
If you’re looking to add a new, natural beauty product to your regimen. Try Shea Butter!
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.