Disclaimer: I was asked to participate in this campaign by the Bounce Back Film Campaign and Entertainment New Media Network as part of a first-of-its-kind blogger initiative. I will cover the making of the movie from fundraising to premiere throughout the next year. I am being provided promotional material, giveaways and exclusive interviews but this is not a paid post. As always, my opinions are my own.
The Bounce Back Stretch Goal on Indiegog0.com
Here’s the deal, The Bounce Back movie ran their campaign on Indiegogo. Remember, I talked about the movie last week, or was it the week before? Anyways, if you missed the posts about the movie you can check it out here or here. Ok, now that you have read those posts, you are up to date. :o) Where was I? Oh yeah! The Bounce Back reached its goal of $500,000. YIPPEE!! Now what do we do? Indiegogo has given The Bounce Back team a one time chance to try and get more contributions. They call it a Stretch Goal. Why would they want to do that? The main reason The Bounce Back team decided to do this, is because it will allow them to distribute the movie all over the place! (Across the country and internationally!) They won’t have to secure a distribution partner. They will be able to do it all themselves! That is what the campaign has been about the whole time. Helping Shemar with his dream of producing this movie, for all of us!
Have you checked out the perks they are offering their contributor’s? They added some great new perks for the stretch campaign for all of their fans. Here are a couple of my favorites! Any guesses as to which one I am going to get?
HOLIDAY LOVE: Wouldn’t you feel like a million bucks, or make someone else feel that way, if you/they received a signed card in the mail from Shemar Moore! Really, he is going to actually sign it himself! These won’t be those duplicated ink stamped cards. No way! Shemar is going to take the time and sign them himself! I know my mom would love getting a card from him! (hint hint, mom if you are reading this!)
$25 Christmas in July For your $25 contribution, you will be added to our Christmas mailing list. You will receive an exclusive Christmas card hand signed from Shemar (No other perk included) OR $25 Be My Baby Girl Valentine For your $25 contribution you will receive a hand signed Valentine from Shemar (No other perk included) No shipping cost
- $50 Special Edition Blu Ray DVD: (I think this would be so much fun to get to watch the behind the scene stuff. Oh, and the movie!) The Bounce Back Special Edition Blu-Ray DVD – After this amazing journey ends, you will receive a special edition copy of the DVD that will come with a behind the scenes making of the movie from fundraising to premiere. You will get to see the fan events, the press conferences, the set visits, behind the scenes footage and much more. And as an added bonus, I will autograph each copy! It will be the ultimate memento of this labor of love we worked on together. NO SHIPPING COST (They have a perk where you can get a tour of the movie set. Who know’s what cast member you might get to take your photo with!)
- $500 CRIMINAL MINDS SET VISIT– BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! (I for one, would love, love, love to get to do this! I am a huge fan of Criminal Minds! I have been watching it since the beginning and think it would be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! You never know who you might run into!) Come watch me fight crime as you and a guest visit the set on Criminal Minds for an hour to watch behind the scenes filming. Additionally, you’ll receive the Bounce Back T-shirt, the email updates, the .pdf of the script and the digital download of the movie. Please add $10.00 for shipping in the US/$20.00 Intl. (Travel not provided) Estimated delivery: October 2014
- $1000 Two tickets to the red carpet “The Bounce Back” movie premiere in Los Angeles attended by the cast and creators, plus two tickets to the exclusive after-party also attended by the cast and creators. You’ll also receive the email and video updates, movie poster, the T-shirt, a .pdf of the shooting script and a digital download of the movie. (Sign me up! I don’t know about you, but I have never, ever, been on “the red carpet,” and could you imagine rubbing elbows and partying it up with the cast. Plus, who know’s what other stars might be at the after party!)
Those are just a couple of the perks that contributors are able to get. Check out The Bounce Back’s Indiegogo page to see what else they have!
The Bounce Back campaign has broken some records on Indiegogo!! It is the all time most funded film in Indiegogo HISTORY!! And it is the #4 most funded film of all time using crowd funding!
1. Veronica Mars Film – Kickstarter – $5.7M – campaign ended 91,585 funders
2. Wish I Were Here – Zach Braff – Kickstarter $3.1 M – campaign ended – 46,520 funders
3. Road Hard – Adam Corrolla – FundAnything $837,5K (campaign still running) – 8,571 funders
4. The Bounce Back Film – Indiegogo – $604,794K (campaign still running) – over 3000 funders
This makes me so proud to be involved with this project! It helps that I get to work with some of the nicest, sweetest, and smartest bloggers ever! Ok, I admit the eye candy of Shemar Moore isn’t half bad either.
I would love it if you could help me spread the word about the campaign! Shemar Moore says he loves his baby girls, now it is time for his baby girls to show him how much they love and support him!
Help me spread the word by sharing my post on all of your social media accounts!
Have a great day today!