I have made this Breakfast Pizza recipe a lot! I don’t get to cook for my kids very often, but when they were younger this was one of their favorites! I love eating and making breakfast at home. It is probably my favorite meal of the day. Breakfast isn’t just for breakfast anymore! You can eat it as a snack, or for lunch, or dinner. Since Ryo and I work full-time, we end up eating breakfast for dinner more than any other time of the day. This recipe is really easy to make, although, it takes a little bit of prep work to get everything cut up. It is especially great for those times when you have company staying the night! (Think Christmas or Easter brunch with the family.) Almost all of the prep work can be done ahead of time. Doing that will make it easier in the morning, or whenever you make it, to get everyone fed in a timely manner. There is nothing worse than grumpy morning people! Am I right?! You know I am!
I created a printable recipe card so that you easily print out the Breakfast Pizza Recipe! Cool, huh!
- 1 package Refrigerated Pizza or Crescent dough
- 5 Eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Oregano, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 1/2 cups diced vegetables (Olives, Green Onion, Mushroom, Tomatoes, etc)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheese (Cheddar, Swiss, Mozzarella, etc)
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked Ham or Bacon
- Place dough on the bottom of a greased 9x13 baking dish. Use your fingers to flatten the dough out, making sure the dough goes up the sides of the pan slightly. Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- While that is baking, combine the eggs, milk, oregano, and pepper. Beat with a wire whisk, until combined.When crust is lightly browned, carefully pour egg mixture on top of crust. Bake 8-10 minutes, or until egg mixture is almost set.
- Sprinkle evenly with desired veggies, shredded cheese, and ham. Return to oven and bake 3-5 minutes, or until cheese melts. Cut, Serve, and Enjoy!
Check out my Party Page to see where I am sharing this article!