Lois at Walking On Sunshine
Marly at This and That
Cindy at Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
Angie at A lil Country Sugar
That’s a ton of exposure!
Step 1: Make sure that anything you link up is:
- A Recipe and is made and photographed by you
- Not part of a sponsership/sales/giveaway or other promotions/linky parties
- Linked to a specific page of your recipe, not your homepage
- Please limit your link-ups to 3 per party
- Show some love and link back to my blog and Foodie Friends Friday ( http://www.foodiefriendsfriday.com ) on the post of the recipe you are submitting.
If you want to be the very best Foodie Friend Ever…
- Grab our button and put it on your page and share Foodie Friends Friday!
- Take some time and check out other submitted links and the blogs of all of our gracious hosts
- Come on over and “like” us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter and Pinterest
***Please note that by linking up you are transferring rights to Foodie Friends Friday and any of it’s affiliated websites or publications to use photos/links/recipes for any reprint, republishing and distribution without monetary compensation to you. If photos/recipes are used, proper credit/ linkbacks will be published with them. We just want to share your amazing recipes and spread some foodie love !