- Place the eggs in a pot and cover them with COLD water.
- Heat over high heat until the water begins to boil.
- Allow the eggs to boil for two minutes.
- Remove the pot from the heat and cover with the pot’s lid.
- Let the eggs sit in the hot water for another 10 minutes.
- Drain the eggs and serve them warm OR add cold water to the pot along with a handful of ice cubes to allow them to cool.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Do you have a favorite trick that you do to help you make the perfect hard boiled eggs? Tell me about it in the comments!
The Good Egg: $14.57
Egg: A Culinary Exploration $36.00
Be sure and check out my party page to see where I am partying at!