Do you suffer from dry winter lips that just need a little health boost? This vanilla peppermint lip polish is moisturizing, nourishing, exfoliating, and smells and tastes amazing. It is a little bit of decadence in a jar, and makes a great addition to coffee too. If you give this as a gift your friends will love you, and their lips will look amazingly nourished and healthy too, but it is also okay to keep this little treat to your self. I know I would!
Vanilla Peppermint Lip Polish
- 1 tbsp organic coconut oil
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 whole vanilla bean (optional)
- 2 drops peppermint essential oil
- 2 drops vanilla absolute
- Cut the vanilla bean length wise and scrape out all of the wonderful seeds inside.
- Combine the vanilla bean seeds with all of the other ingredients (you may have to soften, but not completely melt the coconut oil), mix well, place in a container and enjoy.
- To use take a little bit of the polish, rub in a circular motion around your lips to exfoliate the dead skin cells and moisturize the skin. Wipe off after 3-5 minutes with a warm wash cloth. If you lick it off of your lips instead that is ok. I won’t tell anyone.
- Enjoy your beautiful smooth supple lips!
What’s your favorite winter lip scrub?